Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sunbelt Bakery Granola bars

This does not taste healthy by any means, and no I do not know if granola bars are even supposed to be healthy or if that is just what we unhealthy eaters are supposed to think of granola? Well if you care about calories this thing is 270 calories. I don't know if that is good or bad but it's delicious  I know what artificial diet sweeteners taste like (ewwww splenda) and this doesn’t taste diet-y. This is legit I hate things that taste diet. This is like a chocolate bar filled with granola and it’s quit yummy. I do usually eat granola bars as a snack between meals because they are filling. I ate half of this thing between breakfast and lunch and was full so this would be a great one to throw in your purse when you’re in a hurry or on the go. The retail price for these are $2.69 for a multi box or $0.50 for one bar. Great bar so I will definitely look for the other flavors.

 product was sent free for review by influenster.com all thoughts are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment