Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Lotion

Leg makeup? Well i'm the type of girl who likes my legs to look good, who isn't? If i took the time to shave(yes i am a lazy shaver I hardly wear anything short even in the Texan weather). Best believe I shall take the time to make my legs look their best. I received this product from influenster to product test, and although i did get light I felt as if the product was a shade to dark and a bit too orange or warm for my skin tone. It gave my legs a nice healthy looking finish, although if your looking to cover harsh bruises or scaring it wont work you'll still need a concealer if your legs are almost perfect though this might be one for you, if you just want something to amp up your leg look. I am really ghostly pale, I avoid sunlight like Edward Cullen unfortunately I do not sparkle i am the vampire that will sizzle and burn like the OG vamps.  I am allergic to the sun I can't help it i break out in rashes. However I have learned to love my paleness, that being said I DO NOT use any tanner everything i have ever tried feels orange, I like the shimmery bronzers from victoria's secret they look dark but sheer out to about a shade darker then me not to orangey and very high shine I LOVE IT. This had a satiny finish that added a look of health. The longevity of this product was great though I tried to wash it off with water and nothing and since i was leaving the house I ended up doing my other leg for times sake i did not have time to bust out my Loofa. it did not go streaky and blended in really nicely. As it wore for about an hour i started to see the orangeyness fade a little and it  started looking a bit more natural. so yes i will finish up this product preferably during nighttime
when an orangey shade will not be too noticeable but i will have to add concealy like i do with all the other shimmery bronzers.
Thanks to influenster and Sally Hansen for sending this product to me. I am not being paid for review and all opinions are my own. Anyone can sign up to become part of the Influenster family, its free and fun!

Check out the video if you want to see me stain my sandel and have one oompaloompa leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment