Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Influenster Venus® Snap with Embrace Review

Gillette has always been my go to expensive razor brand I don't usually splurge because I feel like cheapy razors get the job done as well. I don't shave my legs too often only when I need to and i'm wearing like a dress. But I have also been known to Nair my whole body so again buying expensive razors is not to much of a priority. So then how is my Gillette my go to brand well when I have some extra cash I like to get a good razor and this is only when its spur of the moment and I don't have time to Nair. So this is where this little beauty comes in, it's in a compact! Need I say more? It's small enough to fit into a makeup bag. It says all you have to do is wet it and go. Now I've only tried this in the shower, because I needed to shave my legs and I was itching to shave them and try this one out. Yes while I get a decent shave with cheap razors this provided smoothness and didn't leave my skin all dry like the cheap brands. I did my research at local Drugstore this runs anywhere from $8-$11, which seems a little pricey compared to the standard 8 razors for $3 I usually get. All Venus cartridges fit all Venus razor handles according to them. Meaning you can snap on your favorite Venus Razor Head on to this little compact razor. The replacement heads are suppose to last up to a month, but like how often are you suppose to shave in a month? Because I only shave my legs like once a month if even that. LOL mostly because I only shave when I really have to I'm weird that way. So i'm going to say it last maybe ten uses a month I don't know of anyone who shaves their legs daily. I pluck my armpit hairs, and I usually Nair my bikini area. I find this short razor handle seems easier to control so I love the travel size, it also fits comfortably in your hand due to the width of the handle. So over all it's an awesome little razor and i'll consider getting some new Razor Heads to keep this in my purse forever in case mood ever strikes and I feel like wearing a skirt or get invited somewhere fancy. :) 
Thanks influenster for sending me this little travel razor I'm sure I'll get some good use of it in vegas next week.
Who knows maybe it'll motivate me to wear dresses more and shave my legs more often then  once a month.


I am not being paid for this review. Influenster is a free site that sends you freebies to review if you like them. you are not obligated to review them in a positive way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment