Thursday, May 1, 2014

NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color : Forever Fushia




This lipstick was sent to me Via Influenster in their UniVoxBox. Looking for good affordable lipsticks is important to me. Why because A. I hardly wear lipsticks. So I hardly finish a tube before it goes bad. and B. I feel like as far as lips are concerned I can make due with cheaper products I don't need a $20 dollar lipstick unless it is something SO SO unique that it is impossible to find the color elsewhere. Sure it would be nice but i'm more of a person that thinks well if I can buy a $20 lipstick save another $20 and by myself a good makeup palette.
So I LOVE DRUGSTORE LIPSTICKS for this reason.
These new NYC lipsticks are bomb their staying power was good and it left a good stain afterwards so that was nice. This color was insanely bright. It has a creamy finish. It reminds me of Fuchsia Flash from Maybellines vivid line which is the dupe for the coveted MAC Candy Yum Yum.
The reason I added that little screen shot from the influenster site is because I thought it was spelled Fuchsia but they spell it Fushia so i don't know, and whilst i'm writing this I do not have the tube on me to check.
Whateves lets get to the checklist!

Pros:
It's a really creamy texture, the smell is nice, its like a hint fruitlike but not over powering. Once the color fades it leave a really nice stain behind.

Cons:
It bleeds sometimes. So applying a lip liner will help that or concealing the area around the lips to form a barrier helps as well. You must exfoliate lips or it will settle into lip lines. I get this a lot with most lipsticks but just saying exfoliation helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment