Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hey everyone so as you may have heard I was "testing" a golden gift. A box of Ferrero Rochers.
I'm on my last tier. :/ Influenster hit the nail on the head. Its like they knew my hormones were raging and I needed comfort. If you have never tried a Ferrero. You MUST well if you are not allergic obviously! :)
Hint: if you love Nutella you'll love these babies.

If i was unselfish I would have given these away..... BUT I am. I kept them to myself. Okay Okay I gave out some.( like four haha).
Okay I give this packaging a whopping 10/10
can we just stop to look at it again isn't that the most precious thing ever?!
I you want to see me unbox it here is the video.
and I will post a final though vlog, and I will show  you an actual Ferrero Rocher unwrapped. Shall we discover the anatomy of this amazing chocolate together? I think WE SHALL :)


No comments:

Post a Comment